Undergraduate Tutoring Center
The Mathematics Department is offering virtual tutoring sessions via Zoom for the Spring 2021 semester. Tutoring will begin on Monday, February 1st and run through Monday, May 10th. Please note that tutoring is not held on University Holidays.
Students can join any tutoring session for assistance in the following courses:
- MATH-UA 009 Algebra & Calculus
- MATH-UA 121 Calculus I
- MATH-UA 122 Calculus II
- MATH-UA 123 Calculus III
- MATH-UA 140 Linear Algebra
- MATH-UA 120 Discrete Math: Any tutor's name that has ** next to it is able to tutor for this course
- MATH-UA 325 Analysis and/or MATH-UA 343 Algebra: Tutoring for these courses is offered at the discretion of the department. An appointment will have "Analysis" and/or "Algebra" listed after the tutor's name if it is being offered that semester.
Please view available tutoring sessions below. If you would like to join an ongoing session, click on the tutor's name to join the Zoom meeting. All times listed are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Please note that you must be logged into your NYU account in order to access Zoom.
Spring 2021 Tutoring Schedule
- 8:30am – 11am: Ron
- 11:30am – 2pm: Jack** (unavailable 5/5)
- 2pm – 4:30pm: Zhenghe**
- 5pm – 7:30pm: Mengjian
- 9:30am – 12pm: Minli**
- 11:30am – 2pm: Thierry**
- 1pm – 3:30pm: Carol** (unavailable 5/6)
- 3:30pm – 6pm: Jennie**
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm, 5:30pm – 7pm: Jack**
- 6pm – 8:30pm: Mengjian (Analysis & Algebra)
Finals Week Tutoring
Wednesday, May 12th
Thursday, May 13th
Friday, May 14th
- 8am – 10:30am: Jennie**
For questions about tutoring services in the Math Department, please contact the Program Administrator, Dana Jaggi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying to be a tutor in the Math Department, please visit: Work Opportunities in the Math Department.