Graduate Student / Postdoc Seminar
The Graduate Student/Postdoc Seminar is cancelled for the foreseeable future because of COVID19 concerns.
This seminar is meant to benefit young mathematicians, particularly graduate students and postdocs. It aims to accomplish the following:
- provide a venue for talks that young mathematicians will understand
- expose students to areas of research at the Courant Institute
The research talks should be fairly introductory and accessible to students and non-specialists in the audience.
If you would like to give a talk or ask a question about the seminar, please contact one of the seminar organizers:
- Xuenan Li (xl2643 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Isaac Neal (in577 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Evan Toler (eht247 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Scott Weady (sw4067 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
Seminars are at 1 p.m. Pizza and drinks are served at 12:45 p.m. Historical events prior to 2010 for this seminar are available here.
Seminar Organizer(s): Xuenan Li, Isaac Neal, Evan Toler, and Scott Weady
There are no events for this seminar for Fall 2021.