- Gene Ekster Speaks on Alternate Data (Watch it Here)
- Petter Kolm Presented at the 5th Annual Globabl Quantitative Strategy Conference at Deutsche Bank
- Leif Andersen Gives Talk on "Funding and Counterparty Credit Costs for CCP and OTC Trading"
- Minicourse with Professor Julien Guyon on Smile Calibration (Watch Part 1 and Part 2)
- Professor Bruno Dupire on Maching Leraning (Watch it Here)
- Mincourse on Volatility Futures and ETNs by Marco Avellaneda (Watch it Here)
Follow us on Twitter
Fall 2018 Part-Time and Non-Degree applications deadline is August 1st.
Fall 2018 Applications are being reviewed and decisions are being made. The deadline to apply for the Fall 2018 full-time program has passed.
We offer in-person and online information sessions. All information sessions are 7pm-8pm (EST).
- Monday, June 25 - Online
- Monday, July 23 - Online
Those interested in participating in an online session must email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A confirmation email will be sent a day or two prior to each online session to those participating with instructions on how to join.