- From the Math Finnce community we wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Holiday and a joyful New Year!
- Congratulations to our Program Director Petter Kolm for being named Quant of The Year for 2021 by the Journal of Portfolio Management. Read more here
- We are excited to share that we have hired two Career Directors to join our team. Read more here
- The Mathematics in Finance program is #3 in Risk.net worldwide ranking. We thank our great faculty, staff, students and alums for your continuous dedication to our program! Read more: here
- To receive automatic updates of our resume books subscribe here
- We are happy to annouce our new BA/MS program which is open to NYU undergraudates, see here for full program details: BA/MS program
- For up-to-date information and guidelines on COVID-19 testing, safety measures, and more, please visit the NYU Returns website.
Information Sessions in 2022
We are only offering ONLINE information sessions. All information sessions begin at 7pm ET (23:00 UTC) and run approximately one hour.
- Spring information session dates will be posted in January.
Once our online information session dates are posted, those interested need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A confirmation email will be sent prior to the online session to those participating with zoom instructions on how to join.